WholeHearted Wednesday Features
Each week I will be featuring EIGHT posts from the past week’s WholeHearted Wednesday Linkup Party.
Below you will find the post title with a link to the blog where the author writes. Please stop over and give a dose of encouragement to any that peek your interest and enjoy the growing community here at WholeHearted Home!
WholeHearted Home is all about community and sharing with each other.
While we talking about sharing, stop and take the time to “Like” me on Facebook!!
- Just Chill Out by Denise over at Refine Me
- Are You Ready to Suit Up? History of Swimsuits by Nicole over at Children are a Blessing
- A Bloomin’ Aloe by Future. Flying. Saucers
- Churros by Danita over at O Taste and See (recipe)
- Homemade Iced Coffee by Shari Lynne over at Faith Filled Food for Moms
- Growing Up and a Helpful Hint – My Daughter’s Modest Monday by Meghan over at First Comes Love
- Is Sleep Sabotaging Your Nights and Days? by Joyce over at Montejo’s Memorials
- 10 Easy Steps to Set Up a Meal Swap by Georgia over at Oatmeal Smiles
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- My One Word Journey - January 17, 2017
- Grace is My One Word for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Ditch Your New Year’s Resolutions and Choose Just ONE WORD - January 2, 2017