I wanted to thank you so much for dropping by each week. Each of you have been so faithful in linking up for WholeHearted Wednesdays.
I have been blogging for 5 years and hosting linkup parties for at least 4 of those years.
This will be My Last Linkup Party!!
I Definitely Will Still Be Blogging!!
I love blogging and will still be sharing my thoughts and devotionals each week.
Blogging has changed since when I jumped on the scene 5 years ago. A linkup party used to be a viable means to grow your blog and share your posts.
It pushes up my traffic some, but really, I do these linkups so that we can form a community and so all of us can share our posts.
What I have noticed is that there are very few hits to each of our posts. For all the trouble that many of you go through to link up with my blog and many others, there is little to no engagement with your posts.
I know, I see the stats on the back-side of the linkup party.
Non-bloggers just don’t ‘get’ what a linkup party is all about. That’s too bad since that is what each one of us are linking up for!!
What I Will Miss Most About My Linkup Party
I will miss YOU stopping by each week!!
Many of you leave a comment.
I love that!
I have loved hearing from each of you each week. You have encouraged me so much over the years.
There are some of you who have followed me; and I have followed you, for all 5 of my blogging years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
I hope you still drop in!! I will still drop over to your blogs!!
What I Am Up To
I will ALWAYS be sharing a post on Tuesday/Wednesday and several other times a week.
I am focusing my extra time (say what?) on increasing my blog traffic in other ways.
- I am taking The Ultimate Beginner’s Blogging Course over at the Christian Blogger Community with Rosilind Jukic from A Little R & R. Yes, I know, I am not exactly a beginner but there is always something to learn and plenty of things I have missed.
- I am also a member of the Inspired Blogger’s University with Tabitha Philem. I am working through her courses that she has available through IBU and am also doing her DIY Pinterest Assessment.
- I will also be learning to use Board Booster better so that I can grow my blog through Pinterest.
- I am constantly posting on Facebook to share my blog with other wonderful women like you!! I’d love for you to “Like” my page 🙂
With all that said, thank you so much for making my linkup party what it has been for the past 4 years. I hope you still drop over often to see what’s going on here at WholeHearted Home!!
If you are looking for a wonderful LINKUP PARTY, Rosilind Jukic moved her party to Christian Blogger’s Community and I know she’d love to see you there!! GO HERE!!
Do you have a linkup party? Share it in the comments so other bloggers can find you!! Just be sure NOT to leave a hyper-link but instead type it like this: wholeheartedhome(dot)(com) or your comment might get kicked into the spam folder.
Welcome to my LAST
WholeHearted Wednesday #206
WOW! It’s Wednesday again! Welcome to our WholeHearted Wednesday Linkup for bloggers!
Now let’s link-up!!
This is a weekly Christian link-up
WholeHearted Wednesday’s sole purpose is to point people to Jesus! We hope that this link-up will be a source of encouragement to those who stop by every single week. If you are a blogger we hope that you seek to meet new people and share the fellowship available through this community. If you are a reader we hope you will find the fellowship in Christ through this community and meet like-minded bloggers. Most of all this is a place where we can share Jesus and fellowship.
My name is Judith Kowles (sometimes known as Judie) and I am the author and owner of WholeHearted Home. I would love it if you would follow me where I love to hang out the most.
WholeHearted Home | Judith Kowles
THE AWESOME RULES!
- Follow me through my blog or my social media channels. This is not mandatory but sure appreciated.
- Leave as many of your most recent or forgotten CHRISTIAN FAMILY/HOME/LIVING posts. We also reserve the right to delete posts that do not align with a Christian perspective or that are deemed by the hostesses to be inappropriate.
- Visit at least one other link and leave an encouraging comment. Please do not link and run. This is a party and without fellowship both my blog and yours will die a slow death!
- Your post(s) will be randomly sorted on this link-up. That means you may come as early or late as you’d like and the fellowship will be ‘even’ more fun!!
In Order to be Featured Next Week
I will do my best to share a featured post each week. When I am out-of-town or life ‘happens’ that may not be possible for that week. Just wanted to leave myself room to be real.
- Grab a button or link back to WholeHearted Home to encourage new linkers. This is not mandatory for the linkup, but is required for being featured.
- I will choose one link to feature and promote via my social media channels next week.
- By linking up you agree to allow me to use your featured post image if you are chosen as a feature for next week. By linking up and leaving your email address, you also agree to receive e-mails relating to WholeHearted Wednesday.
Thank you for linking back to WholeHearted Home
or Grabbing the Button and joining the link-up below:
Want to be FIRST to know when the party goes LIVE?
Enter your email address below to receive a weekly reminder
when WholeHearted Wednesday starts!!
[inlinkz_linkup id=657492 mode=1]