Hello, Sweet Friend!!
I hope you are having the most amazing day ever. I am more than happy that you dropped over and thought maybe you’d like to put up your feet for awhile? How about a cup of coffee? Or Tea?
A Little About Me
I grew up in Asia and Hawaii because I was an M.K. (Missionary Kid) learning to serve Jesus beside my parents.
What I mean is that I was born in Japan, grew up in Hong Kong, and went to high school in Hawaii.
I went to Simpson University in San Francisco, California where I earned a B.A. degree in Psychology and a Minor in Bible.
I met my first husband in New York State and we are still blissfully married after 38 years. O.K. so not all moments were blissful.
We were blessed with 7 kids through birth (2), adoption (3), and (2) because I had a tubal reversal. We homeschooled them through high school for over 25 years.
I also have a passion for learning more about health and share about it HERE but not usually on my blog.
I don’t do things halfhearted, I do everything wholeheartedly with a passion for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Here at WholeHeartedHome.Com, I help inspire women to wholeheartedly find joy in their marriage and home, so that they live to the glory of God.
I hope your heart will be deeply encouraged and inspired so you grow closer to God as you read my blog.
Where to Start
I started blogging almost 6 years ago in August 2011 and my blog has grown into something more fulfilling than I ever imagined. There is something about writing for God’s glory that has taken me from being constantly melancholy; to really being able to say that I am joyful because of what God has done for me.
Here are some of my foundational posts:
Intentionalizing Your Mornings with a Revamped Morning Routine
I love writing about having a quiet time:
These will get you started in Bible journaling art:
- How to Start Bible Journaling
- Bible Journaling Art for Anyone
- Finding the Best Journaling Bible
- 3 Steps to Bible Journaling Through Art
- Expressing Your Faith Creatively with Art
- How To Bible Doodle When You Can’t Draw
- Bible Doodling Resources
These posts on Money Matters were very popular:
- When it is BETTER to BE in Debt
- Are You on the Fast Track to Financial Disaster?
- Your Debt is NOT the Problem
- 5 Reasons You Should Quit Borrowing Money
- 5 Reasons You Should Start Saving Money
- 5 Reasons Why Praying About Your Money Works
- 5 Reasons to Stay in Your Budget on Vacation
- Do You Really Want to Be Out of Debt?
- How To Pay Off Debt