Summer is fast approaching and you may not be ready to have your kids out of school for weeks on end. Even if you homeschool like I did mine, you can look ahead to the summer and lack the excited anticipation you know you should have.
No matter where kids go to school, once their routine and structure is gone, boredom and even bickering between siblings can set in.
How can we give them a little structure without totally ruining the lazy days of summer?
I thought it would be a great idea to gather some posts about summer. That way, you can decide how YOU will approach summer with your kids by gleaning some ideas to add to your own.
Skim down my ‘My Top 10 Posts’ to see which ones you would interest you.
I hope this gets you stoked about summer so that you will get out that scratch pad and make your own list of what you want to be doing with your kids!!
- Making A Summer Routine
- Summer Bucket List for Toddlers and In-Be-Tweens
- 3 Tips for Turning Hot Summer Days into an Adventure
- 5 Tips for Making a Summer Bucket List
- 5 Reasons I Get My Hands in the Dirt
- 4 Fun Indoor Toddler Ideas when Summer is Too Hot
- A More Meaningful Family Summer
- Plant in the Summer, Harvest in the Fall
- Enjoying the Last of Summer, Gearing Up for Fall
- 6 Tips for Bored and Bickering Children
Did any of these posts jump off the screen and grab your interest? I hope so!
There isn’t anything better than the warm lazy days of summer with picnics and swimming but in-between outings, it is nice to have a little structure for the kids even on some of the days.
Are you ready for summer? What are you preparing for your childr