So I’m off to the city!!
I live tucked back in the woods on a dirt road surrounded by seven acres. I grew up in the city of Hong Kong when it already had 4 million people, now 8 million. That was a long time ago and going to a city, any city, takes me totally out of my element!!
BUT it is fun!!
When you read this, I will be at the Plexus Convention.
I went last year when it was in Phoenix, Arizona and learned so much and was also challenged to grow as a person. I went with my sponsor, Elizabeth Ours, and the fellowship was also just wonderful!!
So this year, I thought of not going because it is in Las Vegas. Yes. I don’t gamble and so thought long and hard about that one!!
I will be with a whole bunch of wonderful Christian ladies and we will be having such wonderful fellowship. Oh and yes, we will be learning and growing too!!
Welcome to WholeHearted Wednesday #197
WOW! It’s Wednesday again! Welcome to our WholeHearted Wednesday Linkup for bloggers!
I am not able to do the “Featured Posts” during the rest of June and through the first week of July. It is a crazy fun month with the Plexus Convention, helping with VBS at our church, and other fun summer activities. Thank you for understanding. I will still be doing the linkups, so, hope to see you each week!!
Now let’s link-up!!
This is a weekly Christian link-up
WholeHearted Wednesday’s sole purpose is to point people to Jesus! We hope that this link-up will be a source of encouragement to those who stop by every single week. If you are a blogger we hope that you seek to meet new people and share the fellowship available through this community. If you are a reader we hope you will find the fellowship in Christ through this community and meet like-minded bloggers. Most of all this is a place where we can share Jesus and fellowship.
My name is Judith Kowles (sometimes known as Judie) and I am the author and owner of WholeHearted Home. I would love it if you would follow me where I love to hang out the most.
WholeHearted Home | Judith Kowles
THE AWESOME RULES!
- Follow me through my blog or my social media channels. This is not mandatory but sure appreciated.
- Leave as many of your most recent or forgotten CHRISTIAN FAMILY/HOME/LIVING posts. We also reserve the right to delete posts that do not align with a Christian perspective or that are deemed by the hostesses to be inappropriate.
- Visit at least one other link and leave an encouraging comment. Please do not link and run. This is a party and without fellowship both my blog and yours will die a slow death!
- Your post(s) will be randomly sorted on this link-up. That means you may come as early or late as you’d like and the fellowship will be ‘even’ more fun!!
In Order to be Featured Next Week
I will do my best to share a featured post each week. When I am out-of-town or life ‘happens’ that may not be possible for that week. Just wanted to leave myself room to be real.
- Grab a button or link back to WholeHearted Home to encourage new linkers. This is not mandatory for the linkup, but is required for being featured.
- I will choose one link to feature and promote via my social media channels next week.
- By linking up you agree to allow me to use your featured post image if you are chosen as a feature for next week. By linking up and leaving your email address, you also agree to receive e-mails relating to WholeHearted Wednesday.
Thank you for linking back to WholeHearted Home
or Grabbing the Button and joining the link-up below:
Want to be FIRST to know when the party goes LIVE?
Enter your email address below to receive a weekly reminder
when WholeHearted Wednesday starts!!
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- My One Word Journey - January 17, 2017
- Grace is My One Word for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Ditch Your New Year’s Resolutions and Choose Just ONE WORD - January 2, 2017