YES! I have affiliate links on my blog so please see my disclosure.
Welcome to the Faith-Study of the Book of James!!
I am so thankful that you have decided to do the faith-study of the book of James!! Really I am!!
My prayer for you is that this study will bless you beyond your wildest dreams and draw you closer to Jesus.
Before we get started, I wanted to include some instructions so that you will know what to expect. I will be including:
- One post on the passage for each week.
- We will only be doing half the chapter each week so that you are able to get into God’s Word rather than skipping it because you were overwhelmed with too much.
- There will be one Faith-Worksheet for each week to complete.
- There will be one Faith-Memory Card for each week for your memory work.
- There will be one Faith-Prayer Card for each week to spur you on in talking with God.
How To Do This Faith-Study
First off, don’t try to DO all these things in one day!!
If you do, you will be overwhelmed by spending around two hours on this study.
That is what the problem is with most Bible studies that I see out there. They are divided up into days of the week without knowing what is on your plate for that day.
So, you are the one in charge of this journey through James.
Take the time to really get into God’s Word and camp out in these verses for the week.
You might want to read it through each day and do the worksheet on two days, the memory verse on another, and pray using the prayer card on the last day.
Or you could divide it up in a way that works for you.
I just know, that I have a hard time with many of the Bible studies I have tried and I don’t even have littles or teens around anymore.
I can’t figure how a mother raising children will manage if I have trouble keeping up!!
So, take the time to SOAK up God’s Word and seek His heart!!
- Read what I have shared.
- Read the passage.
- Underline the passage with Twistable Crayons.
- Express your worship and praise to the Lord through Bible Journaling Art withTwistables (if you’d like.)
- Print and fill out the Faith-Worksheet.
- Print the Faith-Memory Verse and put it to memory.
- Print the Faith-Prayer Card and pray along with me.
- Print the James 1:1-18 Worksheet HERE
- Print the Faith-Memory Verse HERE
- Print the Faith-Prayer Card HERE
I hope and pray that this will be a Bible study that will bless your soul as you grow closer to Christ.
Have you ever slowed down to study the book of James before? I am not talking about reading it but taking it in slowly!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter, WholeHearted Mom, to receive the FREE Faith-Worksheet printables!!
Missed previous posts on the book of James? Go HERE!!