In this series, I am challenging you to DARE to go deeper with God as you study your Bible and pray. This will help you in daily Bible reading, use of study tools, and prayer as you follow the Lord.
Yes, we were both warned against taking dares but for some reason, they always challenged us to pursue and forge on.
I hope this will be no different for you and will find you at the finish line wanting more and more of God for the rest of your life!!
This will be an adventure for both you and me as I am creating this series each day this month. Stop by each day to see if I am able to keep up with sharing on my blog each consecutive day or if I get behind!!
- 5 Ways to Go Deeper with God by Focusing Wholeheartedly on Him
- Dare to Go Deeper into a Bible Reading Routine
- Dare to Go Deeper with God through Bible Journaling
- 5 Tips to Finding Time to Read God’s Word in the Morning
- Going Deeper with God through Adversity or Growing Bitter
- How Being Thankful was a Game-Changer for Me: It Can Change You Too!
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- How Food Cravings Can Keep You from Going Deeper with God - July 18, 2017
- 20 Comforting Bible Verses When You are Going Through Trials - July 13, 2017
- 5 Ways to Go Deeper with God by Focusing on Him Wholeheartedly - July 3, 2017