There are so many ways to do Bible Journaling and I am going to be sharing my adventure in studying God’s Word in the weeks and months to come.
Bible Journaling can be simply copying out verses or sharing your thoughts into a spiral notebook or it can be coloring in your Bible. It can take on as many forms as your creativity allows.
Below I am going to share a list of posts as I share them on my blog. I hope each one blesses you as you grow to know God better. It isn’t about writing and neither is it about coloring or painting. It is about God and knowing Him.
- How to Start Bible Journaling
- Bible Journaling Art for Anyone
- Finding the Best Journaling Bible
- 3 Steps to Bible Journaling Through Art
- Expressing Your Faith Creatively with Art
- How To Bible Doodle When You Can’t Draw
- Bible Doodling Resources