YES! I have affiliate links on my blog so please see my disclosure.
For the past year I used The Happy Planner from 365 Create and just loved it!! The only reason I am not using it right now is because I haven’t ordered a new one yet. Meanwhile, I am trying out Bullet Journaling but I will share about that another day!
There are several different designs to choose from and I just love that! You can find one of these wonderful planners to fit your style.
Mine is the design that I know and love. It is called The Happy Planner. I just loved the title because the last few years, the Lord has had me on a journey learning how to live with joy despite the circumstances that have been along my way.
Happiness is something that I love.
Don’t we all?
There is only one way to find true happiness and it is not found in the things of this world but totally in the Lord. It is true that we can be happy in what we are doing or the experiences we have but it is through the Lord Jesus Christ living in us.
I am big time digressing!!
What I love About The Happy Planner
1. The Happy Titles
For instance. On the front cover it says, “Good Things ARE Going Happen” and I just love that!
True, there is nothing spiritual or deep about that but it gives me a positive mindset. Shouldn’t we have a positive outlook on our life?
I have woken up too many days of my life with a feeling of melancholy and I just don’t want any part of that anymore. When I look at the rick-rack design on the front cover of this planner and see those words it just makes me smile.
The planner is divided into months (that’s pretty standard) and a pretty cover page for that month. One says ‘grow’, another is a page covered with admonitions about being on a fantastic adventure, and even another has ‘Oh Happy Day’, and so forth.
2. The ‘To-Do List’ Section
The planners from Create 365 come with just the planning pages for the month. You add what you want to make it your own.
I used my planner for personal, blogging, and my Plexus Worldwide business.
That is why I loved the To-Do List section. First off, I need to tell you how much I love making lists and especially To-Do Lists!!
Since I can use a scratch pad for my regular daily To-Do Lists, I would use these pages from my Happy Planner for ongoing lists.
- Morning Routine (because this one repeats daily and doesn’t waste the sheets)
- Blog post brainstorming
- Blog To-Do List
- Christmas planning (LOL, this list is good for next Christmas too!!)
- Christmas gift ideas
- Business goals
- Books to Read
- Prayer List
These lists are ongoing throughout the year and I add to them as an idea occurs to me. For those daily lists like: groceries, errands, shopping, projects around the house, daily To-Do Lists, I use scratch paper.
3. The Meal Planning Section
In this section there is a two page spread for each week. I have neglected menu planning the past year. That is too easy now that I am not cooking for nine!
What I am doing with the Menu Planning section is to use it for a repeating menu plan. That way this section is being used to build a master menu plan. I am committing to making a menu each week. It does help that 5 o’clock panic of “What’s for supper!”
I can move this section to the next year when I use it as a master menu planner.
4. The House Cleaning Section
I loved this section but I always forgot to use it. That is sad because I love checking things off my list!
There is a weekly cleaning schedule with very normal things on the list. There is room to add tasks that are unique to your home. There is a space to check off whether you did the task each day. For those tasks that I don’t do daily I just mark that off accordingly.
5. The Budget Section
I love the idea of a budget section because I am a firm believer in keeping a budget. I like doing it on paper better than on a computer so this works for me.
I would have used it more if I had not already had my budget on a form I had made myself.
6. What I Like Best About the Happy Planner
I just love the planner in the first place so it is no big deal sharing what I loved best about The Happy Planner!
- One thing that I love is that I don’t have to ‘make’ the pages for this planner like I must do with the Bullet Journal. That is one thing I appreciate after using the Bullet Journal the last couple weeks.
- Each month is in a new section. There is an attractive divider which makes it easy to find.
- The month is on a two page spread where you can see your appointments for the month at a glance.
- Then there is each week for the month. Each week is on a two page spread with room for whatever you want to put in for the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- I used each day to record what I planned to accomplish that day. It was more like a ‘routine’ format than a ‘schedule.’ I can do things in a certain order (or mixed order) but can never put things in a time slot 😛
You can get as carried away with The Happy Planner as time allows. It is also fun getting creative and decorating the pages. Most of the time, it was enough just getting my plan for the day and week done and there was no time to get overly creative.
I hope that you found this helpful in your search for a good planner!!
Are you a planner girl? Do you plan your week out? What planner do you use?
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- My One Word Journey - January 17, 2017
- Grace is My One Word for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Ditch Your New Year’s Resolutions and Choose Just ONE WORD - January 2, 2017