I am so excited to be back to blogging full time again!! I have been brainstorming and praying about what I will share with you over the next weeks and months. I have come up with so many ideas that will equip and grow you for what God has for you in your home as you serve your family.
Summer is almost over and fall will be here sooner than I want the warm weather to leave. It seems that I keep going here and there around the country as this summer has found me in Las Vegas for the Plexus Convention (my fun on-the-side at-home-job), in Wisconsin visiting our grown children, and in Florida helping my elderly parents while my dad was in the hospital. We were in Florida also in the spring. My blog suffers when I am away!!
After getting back last week, I was sure that I would never think of anything to write ever again. Writing is like talking and the words are begging to come out of my finger tips again!!
Can you feel my excitement?
I like taking you on journeys that I am on so that you can stretch and grow to know God better while you are serving your family and community.
I am going to give you a sneak peek into the exciting new things coming soon that will equip and grow you.
5 Exciting New Things Coming Soon
I am passionate about helping younger mothers to live for the Lord in their homes. I want to pass on to you what took me years to learn.
I have read many blogs from younger women that have so much wisdom and knowledge, but too often, older women are not blogging and sharing what they have learned about managing their homes.
I cannot share my success story or make my ‘picture’ look pretty. I have finished that season of my life and in many ways I failed and totally blew it.
What I can share is how to ‘fail your way to a closer walk with Christ’ by looking to the Lord. Nothing else!!
I can share my trials and pitfalls to help you avoid them yourself.
I can share the one area that I know I am good at.
Being slightly organized but not able to find that one thing I am looking for!! Totally frustrating to my husband and completely nerve-wracking for me!! Read between the lines!!
So . . . I am going to be writing about:
- Bullet Journaling – Yes!! I finished my Happy Planner and started a Bullet Journal. I am not an expert on this and don’t know if I will stick with it or not. I will be writing about my bullet-journey and you can peek in each week as I share.
- DeCluttering – I have been decluttering this year (as every year) and will be sharing how to do it. Don’t wait until your kids grow up. Live a semi-decluttered life and clutter won’t overtake you by the time your nest empties!!
- Marriage Tips from an Imperfect Wife – Yes, I am NOT qualified!! We have stuck out 37 years of marriage and for some reason I am going to write about this again. I did a few years ago. My marriage has not always been easy and still has those times of marital bliss. I am going to be just a tad bit vulnerable so that you are encouraged to stay the course even if you are imperfect like me!!
- Faith Posts – I will always include posts that encourage you in your walk with the Lord. Always. I am going to do a devotional/Bible Study again each month. These will not be long and intense but geared for the tired and busy mother who might have been up in the night. I will be including thoughts on prayer and Bible memory cards. I look forward to sharing about Bible journaling art too.
- Homemaking Package – I plan to work on putting together a homemaking package with encouragement and printables to equip you to serve your family for the glory of God.
Like I said, I am super excited about what will be coming soon to my blog and hope and pray that it will be a huge encouragement as you are equipped to serve your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
What would you like me to include in what I share in the coming months to equip and grow you? Please share them with me in the comments.
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- My One Word Journey - January 17, 2017
- Grace is My One Word for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Ditch Your New Year’s Resolutions and Choose Just ONE WORD - January 2, 2017