I Definitely Need to Binderize My Life!!
After putting all the Christmas decorations up in the attic, cleaning the house of the last aroma of pine needles, and trying to bring a semblance of order back to our home after a restful time as a family, I was on a roll.
It seemed that organizing all those stray papers on the coffee table, on my desk (that I never use because it is a disaster hidden in a corner of the house), and stuffed in a forgotten home management binder was in immediate order.
They all sat for a week on the kitchen table for a week. I never ever keep projects on the table. Except this time. Something needed to be done!!
Do you have the same problem? Did you binderize your papers last year?
3 Areas of My Life That Are Very Important to Binderize
I am sure you need to set time to get theses areas in order too!!
- My Quiet Time
- My Home
- My Blog
I used to have a 4th area of my life to organize while we homeschooled.
How I Binderized My Life
- Starting Monday, January 20th, 2014, (yay!) I will be doing the Intentionally Focused study with Good Morning Girls. I just cannot wait!! I printed the free e-book for the study, hole punched it, and inserted the papers into a binder. Viola!! Binderized!! Now I won’t be scrambling on Monday morning. I’m ready!!
- Next I took my Homemaking Binder (which has been ignored) and updated it with The 2014 Everything Planner.
- Then I put everything blogging into my (also ignored) Blogging Planner (from the blogging portion of The 2014 Everything Planner. I just simply have too much in my Homemaking Binder to have all three areas in the same binder. I am not willing to simplify this area of my life yet. Maybe I can’t!!
Now I can get all the information stored in three (yes, I said three) randomly unorganized notebooks. When I need a password, I have to flip through the front section, then go to the back (the middle is empty – go figure!) and flip through that. Nothing is in categories and nothing is as tidy as my house!!
I am going to be wholeheartedly intentional this year. In fact. I am going to be fervent and driven with purpose to actually remember to use these books as these are 3 top ways to binderize and organize my life!!
I am a fly on your wall and I can see that these are 3 top ways that YOU can binderize your life too!! How did I know?? You are no different than me and most of us don’t have much time and the paperwork all gets pushed to the side. Little do we realize that if we organize that paper and start utilizing a system to organize our homes and blogs we will find that a little effort will bring big dividends as we relax.
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- Facing Pain and How to Cope with Responsibilities in Everyday Life - June 27, 2017
- 10 Top Things I Do to Start My Morning Routine - June 7, 2017
- Are You Considering Adoption? - May 29, 2017