Why should we be concerned about slowing down the aging process and seeking out the best anti-aging methods? After all, if you are saved, you are only on this earth for a little while.
As women, we are affected by our culture as the cultures before were also very much concerned about their appearance.
Women want to look their best and in a society which encourages sensuality, we would like to represent our Lord and Savior as a daughter of the King.
It is not wrong to look our best.
As overextended and overwhelmed mamas, it can be all too easy to neglect ourselves and take short cuts that actually speed up the aging process.
You might be like me, and not feel too special. Why is it that we learn so young to not realize that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. We don’t accept the beautifully created woman that God intended for us to be and so we care for it poorly.
You are beautiful just how you are!!
Your hair color is perfect.
The features on your face are just how God made them. Perfect!!
It doesn’t matter whether you are in your 20s, 30s, 40s, or hey . . .50s . . . the fact of the matter is that you are going to age.
Why not age gracefully to God’s glory??
You couldn’t pick your parents or the genetics that were passed down from generation to generation through your genealogy. So if both of your parents died young due to cancer, or due to smoking cigarettes doesn’t mean that that would be in God’s plan for your life.
Yes, God knows everything and knows the day of your death but I want to share with you how you can take care of the beautiful YOU that God entrusted you with for how ever many days God will give you.
So we are going to take a look at the 3 top anti-aging ideas since why not take care of the beautiful body God gave you?!
3 TOP Anti-Aging Ideas
1. Sesame Oil – This is one that I am going to be adding to my routine very soon! What you do, is massage this oil into your skin before your shower. It invigorates and hydrates your skin giving it a healthy glow. As you age, your skin will not be as oily and you will need to add oil where you once had too much. I lather my skin with a lovely lavender cream when I get out of the shower but it never occurred to me how beneficial it is to lather first!
2. Fish Oil – This comes in jelled capsules which I find easiest to swallow. Not only does it improve clarity of mind but also is an anti-inflammatory agent which improves heart and immune functions as well. Do you have dull, lifeless hair? It will help your hair to grow and your skin will look subtle with its use. It is recommended to take 3/500mg capsules of Omega 3 Fish Oil daily, morning and evening. You want to look for capsules with molecular distilled purity which is another way of saying ‘pesticide free.’
3. Stained Teeth – Heavily stained teeth don’t look so attractive and help to give an unappealing appearance. Are your teeth stained? Did you know that being aware of what foods stain your teeth might be helpful? Coffee and teas or even darker juices are culprits. If you take an hour to sip at your coffee rather than drinking it much faster, your teeth will be adding layers of coating as you down your beverage. Dentists are getting extremely expensive and you might not be covered by insurance. Remember, drinking your coffee a bit faster or eating apples or grapes will keep the stain at a minimum.
Do you care enough to take good care of yourself? What are your 3 top anti-aging ideas?
“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” ~1 Corrinthians 6:19”
“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” ~Psalm 139:14~
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- Are You Willing to Make a Difference in a Younger Woman’s Life? - March 27, 2017
- My One Word Journey - January 17, 2017
- Grace is My One Word for 2017 - January 10, 2017