When you don’t feel like cleaning your home and you absolutely need motivation to start, this is the place to come!!
Sometimes it is just good to sit with a cup of tea or coffee and read how someone else has tackled the dirt and cluttered mess in their home.
For one thing, you won’t feel alone!
You will know that someone else has struggled with overwhelm or just plain old procrastination just like you!!
So, sip whatever you have to drink while you read.
Be sure not to spill it on your computer!
Been there and done that!
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going. ~Ecclesiastes 9:10~
23 Ways to Houseclean
Are you having a hard time getting motivated to clean your house because you are tired, overworked, or just simply unmotivated?
You will find these 23 ways to houseclean motivating in a way you can relate.
Here is my list of Housecleaning posts that you can come back to read anytime you need a dose of encouragement!
- Motivating Yourself to Tackle Spring Cleaning When it is Next to Impossible
- When You Don’t Have Time for Spring Cleaning
- What Happened to Spring Cleaning at My House?
- 5 Tips on How To Avoid Spring Cleaning
- 5 Tips for Romancing Your Bedroom
- Making Your Child’s Bedroom a Home
- Family Room Memories
- 10 Insanely Smart Tips for Cleaning Your Bathroom
- Cleaning Your Bathroom in Minutes
- Keeping Up with Your Kitchen: Monthly
- Having a Company Ready Home When Life is Crazy
- Cleaning the Dust and Cobwebs from Your Deck this Spring
- Housecleaning: Not Perfection, Just Upkeep
- Giving Your Home the Warmth of a Bed and Breakfast
- Half-Heartedly Cleaning Your Home
- Looking Ahead: Cleaning an Empty Nest
- 4 Homemaking Tips as Your Nest Empties
- Spring Cleaning Your Yard
- Cleaning Your Clutter in 15 Minutes a Day
- Less Stuff Can Make You Happy
- DeCluttering Your Junk 101: Where Do You Start?
- DeCluttering the Living Room: So You Can Breathe
- Quick Clean Your Home Before Decorating for Christmas
Welcome to WholeHearted Wednesday #186
Thank you for joining in with WholeHearted Wednesday #186 yet again this week!! Link up as many of your favorite and forgotten family-friendly posts as you’d like. Share a little Christ-like love around the blogosphere as you stop over to fellowship with other bloggers.
Did you “LIKE” WholeHearted Home on Facebook?? I share interesting things that might not even be on my blog that will encourage and inspire you. Sometimes you will even get a peek behind my blog.
You will might find me at THESE LINKUP PARTIES as I have time to visit!!
WholeHearted Wednesday will be LIVE through Saturday at midnight!
Want to be FIRST to know when the party goes LIVE?
Enter your email address below to receive a weekly reminder
when WholeHearted Wednesday starts!!
Latest posts by Judith (see all)
- My One Word Journey - January 17, 2017
- Grace is My One Word for 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Ditch Your New Year’s Resolutions and Choose Just ONE WORD - January 2, 2017